May 9, 2012

Champagne Popped

And just like that, ladies and gentlemen, I am done with my undergraduate career.
Granted, I still have ten days before I can walk across that stage, reach out my left hand for that fake diploma, shake with my right, and wait at home for my actually degree to come through, but dammit, the time to celebrate begins now.

It's been a long five years
but I'm glad it's finally over.
Now comes the fun part: uncertainty.
More on that after I actually graduate.

But as I type,
occasionally sipping from this bottle of Andre,
allow me to tell you what's been up with me since March.

Originally I planned to blog three times a week -MWTh.
We all see how well that worked out.
I wouldn't call it lazy.
I just didn't find a need to blog necessarily.
April wasn't busy at all;
this semester in general hasn't been busy.
Calling it my easiest time at Loyola would be an understatement.
Between my light class load and "eff it, I'mma do me" attitude,
this is the first time and a long time that I've felt like myself.
My mind is clear; I'm happy. Life seems fine.

If you're wonder what I mean by my "mind is clear,"
I have a blog I've been debating for a year that might finally see the light of day.
No promises on that.

Speaking of other posts in the works,
I haven't forgotten about my painted nails blog;
I think about it almost everyday.
There's also the one about the drag show....
You can expect the rest of the Discovering Race series in the near future as well.
I stay up thinking about those.
With this summer coming,
I plan on hitting a lot of the tasks on my list.
I almost have less than a year left to complete it.
This fifth year kind of derailed a few of them,
but I'll be doing as many as possible.

You can expect my hiatus to continue until I graduate.
However, I may be able to take care of 1 or 2 tasks
when I go to Dewey Beach in Delaware for my senior trip.
Only time can tell really.
Until then my friends (and associates).
Word.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. Graduating from college is quite an achievement. Although there may be a lot of uncertainty about what your future holds, I'm sure you will figure it out. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete