April 11, 2016

What's the 411?

Welcome back to our regularly scheduled programming. Sorry for the lack of posts last week. My imaginary sponsors alerted me to last month's ratings and heavily suggested I find a way to improve them. So obviously I'm just going to talk about myself while attempting not to reveal too much. You know like normal people and vloggers filming update videos do.

Depressing bit out of the way first, I've been thinking about my family a lot recently. Well, my dead relatives mostly. My mother suggested I write them letters since I still haven't properly grieved them because emotions are hard and scary and constantly feeling like you can't breathe is oddly exhilarating. I've written letters to my grandparents briefly telling them how they affected me and how I miss them, but mostly venting about my problems hoping they'll visit me in a dream and guide me. I still haven't written to my father, so my chakras have been completely out of wack for a week. I thought rewatching the Last Airbender would help, but it's more of a nice distraction than anything else. I hope to bring myself to the task by tomorrow.

Speaking of writing, I finished the outlines for the second and third episode of my biographical TV show two months ago during an unexpected "maniac" week. Hopefully I'll stop waiting for another episode and just produce content again. I'm long overdue on writing something for my friends to star in, too. It's time I become the content creator I've always dreamed of becoming.

Speaking of webseries written by and about gay people, my favorite one is back. It's called The Outs. It only took them three years to come back. Honestly, the first season is probably the best webseries of all time, and that's not just my opinion. I'm not gonna give you a synopsis; instead here's a link to watch the first season for free. LINK! Unfortunately, Vimeo saw their worth and picked up their second season as a show you have to pay for, but it's worth it. If you don't wanna do that, you can just listen to their totally awesome soundtrack on soundcloud

In other news, two potential big changes coming up before the year's midway mark that I obviously can't talk about until they're actually confirmed. But once they are, I feel like I'll be happier and more fulfilled. Perhaps I shouldn't allow them to be the sole source of hope, but whatever, I'll wing it. 

Lastly, thanks to the help of my actual "sponsors" I've been able to cook new things again. Much like writing, cooking for more than two hours and producing something incredible is unbelievably satisfying. If you're my friend on any social media, you saw I made my first pizzas from scratch, and I am absurdly proud of myself. At this rate, my cooking challenge could be the first thing I complete on my 102 Tasks list. 

I suppose that's enough updates for one post. Thanks for reading my rant. Check back in Thursday when I'll be teaching you the importance of always having a drifter bundle on deck and how to survive in the concrete jungle with a rotten tomato.* 


Word. 



*Thursday's post has yet to be determined. Probably something gender related, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment