June 20, 2011

Post-Rejection Randiness

Let's say one night you go out
and you see someone you think is hot.
They're not out of your league,
and you're completely sure
they're the same sexual preference as you.
So you put in a fair amount of work,
spit your game, talk your shit.
You know, try not to come on too strong,
give them some space.
Yet when the end of the night arrives
and you go in for the final swoop,
there they are, walking out the door with some other stranger.

Well my dear friends [and associates],
this happened to me just last week.
Now, I have no doubt that
all of this return of affection I felt
came purely from my own mind.
However, it doesn't make the rejection any easier to deal with.

How does one deal with it, you ask?
Well it seems my body's natural response to sexual rejection
is to become even more sexually bothered.
You might remember my post about the Male Period a year ago.
Well, that bitch is working overtime right now.
I was doing good, too.
I've been turning down propositions from strangers online for the past 3 months.
But if one was to contact me now, I don't know if I'd be as strong.

Now I can see how some of you may blame this on the season change,
but I'm telling you I've experienced this before.
This is just my first time taking note of it.
But I refuse to believe I'm the only one that suffers from this ailment.
PRR (or Post-Rejection Randiness) is real.
I demand one of you to confirm it!
Otherwise, I shall be forever alone, physically and psychologically.
And we wouldn't want that, now would we?
Outstanding, I shall patiently await your response.
Until then, my dear friends [and associates].
Word.




No comments:

Post a Comment