April 7, 2010

Male (Period)

It is my belief that men undergo periods.
Now, I'm not saying we menstruate
or bleed uncontrollably or anything.
But we definitely have a time of the month
when our emotions and urges are a little higher.

Not, I'm not saying there's anything proof behind it,
although some scientist have been conducting some research.
They say that mean do go through certain cycles.
For instance, it seems that facial hair grows
most on Sundays and least on Wednesday,
supposedly because sex happens more on weekends.

Anyway,
I like to think each man's period is unique.
I think I get mines every 3 weeks instead of 4.
During which, I become extremely hyper.
Also... I have to watch myself
because I become horny beyond comprehension.
It's reckless. I just have to keep telling myself no.

So obviously,
it's not as stressful and moody
as the female period.
But I still think it exists.

What do you say, men?
Does your Uncle Flow pay you monthly visits?
If so, how so?
Share your story.
Word.

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of male periods, why do I think I am on mine right now...lol

    Symptoms, Extremely moody, horny, and lonely

    However, being a male I don't dwell on it. I just know it is here and I move forward. I put a smile on my face and keep it going!

    I cannot wait until it is over and move forward with life!

    ReplyDelete