April 13, 2010

B(o)obi(e)s

"I may be gay, but I still appreciate a nice pair of boobs." -yours truly

In this post
I will proceed to talk about breast.
But it's okay... I'm gay.

I must admit...
I've always had a certain fascination with boobs.
Granted, the ass is my true weakness,
but it's just something about breast,
especially on a female.
Sure, men can have moobs or chesticles
but they just aren't the same.
They sag, or droop, or just aren't that big.
Plus, the belly usually overshadows them.

In women,
boobs are nice and round, perky.
And I mean that in all women.
Ladies, no matter what your cup size,
you have a wonderful chest,
meant for feeding the children you may
one day birth or adopt.

I will be honest:
ain't nothing like a pair of natural Cs or Ds.
I think I know how to tell the difference now, too.
Breast that seem too stiff? Yeah, #weoffthat.
Give me that au natural.
Give me that just right amount of sag,
that sway, that jingle-jangle.

If you take notice of me,
my eyes will be like other males
and go right to a woman's chest,
especially if she wearing a shirt
that shows off cleavage. Oh!
I gotta remind myself
to look at the cutest guy in the room,
if there is one.

Now, you might say,
"But Charles, if you like breast so much
than wouldn't you consider yourself bi at the least?"
I mean, I could,
but there a few women far and in between
that I would actually want.
Besides, like I said before,
I prefer the term free spirit [accredited to April Nicotera].

So ladies,
if you catch me looking at your chest,
don't be offended.
Consider it a term of admiration.
And also, remember... I'm gay.
Word.

1 comment: