April 21, 2010

Sex Dreams

Originally, this was gonna be called Dreams About Assholes,
to go along with Monday's post,
but I figured that would be too vulgar.

Come on, son.
I know damn sure I ain't the only deviant having sex dreams.
We all went through puberty.
We all in high school, college, or just entered the working force.
Our hormones are still raging,
some more than others.

We've all waken up sweaty,
hopefully not sticky,
wondering "What the fuck?" or "...nice"

Now I didn't do any research or anything
[What do I look like: a good student?]
but I'm pretty sure gals have them just as often as guys do.

In my personal experience...
I think I usually have one a week.
I don't always remember them,
but I can feel when I probably did
because I don't wake up with sex on my mind.
I have to say that's definitely an advantage.
The days after I have a sex dream
I'm usually more focused.

Let me make a distinction:
sex dreams do not always equal wet dreams.
Nocturnal emissions don't even have to come from a sex dream.
...not that I would know.
Sex dreams are just... erotic.

Like... honestly,
mines don't even always get to "that part."
Sometimes it's just nice, intimate moments
they I can tell will lead to it.
Again, this is when "Dreams Are Assholes" come to play.
When this happens... you know... that one point... toward the end,
that's when I'm least focused
and become obsessed almost.
Not saying I'll accomplish my goal,
because I probably won't.
It'll noticeable.

A lot of the times, I won't remember the partner.
I'm pretty sure it's always someone I know or will know soon.
Most of the time, it's people who I don't think about in that way.
Some times, I dream about a person because they're off limits.
But there are those rear moments when I'll actually
dream, not fantasize, about whoever I'm fiending after.

Now, for these people we might not like like that,
what does this mean?
Obviously we don't want them sexually,
...or so we think.
Maybe they want us?
Maybe the tension is so much between you two
having a dream like this seem like a way to relieve it.
Maybe it's a dream about dominance or a power shift,
like if somehow your boss is involved... (sorry for that image).

In my personal opinion,
sex dreams are usually the most eventful of my dreams.
They often always mean something, even if it's something small.
So when you wake up from one,
don't be ashamed of it.
Just wonder why you had it.
The answer may shock you.
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment