April 20, 2010

Always Something There to Remind Me

As some of you might remember,
around this time last year I did an imitation
since I was new to a certain group.
Well, this year someone did an impression of me.

Now, I totally didn't see it coming.
I haven't even been around the group much this year,
so I figured no one would have anything on me.
Plus, none of the newbies really knew me like that.

Oh, how I was mistaken.
The kid that did me told me he was doing someone else.
By happenstance, I cast this kid in my 10 minute play for my class.
[a monologue on that is in the future]
We rehearse in my room.
Sneaky him, he got a friend of ours to distract me
while he "borrowed" some of my clothes.

I didn't find out until I was on my way to the house
where the festivities would be going down.
I was excited... at first.
Then I got worried.
I began thinking what could he possibly have on me.

Three people were impersonated before me.
They were all throughly roasted.
I was shook. haha

I can honestly say, he did a good job.
First of all, dude came out with his face in brown makeup.
He got props for that.
He had one my blue sweater and my flip-up shades to.
He opened up by reading my blog on Hiphop & Homosexuality.
That was very necessary.
Then he ripped into my past, like people I've hit on and shit like that.
As his big finale,
dude went on my facebook,
pulled up a video of me dancing with an inebriated white girl,
and did a complete reenact me along to it
even pulling up someone for the audience.

I loved it.
I couldn't stop laughing at my past exploits.
How dumb I had been.
I was so embarrassed,
but I was in the same boat as many others.

All in all,
the message is this:
watch what you do.
People will find out.
And it will come back to haunt you.
We upperclassmen learned that last night.
For real.
But it was all in good fun. haha
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment