November 22, 2020

Sista, I Can Save Ya Life! (22/31)

 


Sista, sista, so nice to meet ya
hope you can hear me over these speakas
tryna compete for ya peepas.

Look, my Nubian goddess, I ain't no rapper 
but that should let you know I have sense,
ain't up in my momma's bathroom
waiting for one day to take off

Gaze upon me, 
this ain't drip, this is elegance
and I'm here to share my blessings
upon you

You don't hafta wine on that table 
no more, you can be queen of the world
from the humbleness of my kitchen

See, I'm here to protect you
Put you in ya place
Show you the power
of the black man

A true king of this land
all I see belongs to me
No, I'm not saying you're property
but as my support, you'd be under me

Now hush your mouth
can't you see what's good 
when it's in front of ya face

Oh, who's your lil friend?

Almighty, a harlot, a jezebel, guttersnipe
Most men might find this alluring
but this perversion I do not

Again, sista, I beg you
Come away with me

Your father wouldn't want 
to see you like this
Live a better life with me
in service of me, enriched by me

Bitch, don't you see this drip!

Excuse me, my queen,
this white world we live in
has affected my brain
I'd almost never call you out ya name

No, bitch, come back
Aw damn

Hello, my milky maiden.


Word

~~

If you like what you read, please consider tipping the author.

venmo.com/cgwacko
cash.app/$cgwacko

No comments:

Post a Comment