May 20, 2009

Remember Last Night?

No, man.
I blacked out soon as I got there.
Fill me in.

Ah,
well I ain't got the whole story.
I did the same myself.
But what I do know is this.

Debbie said,
"Oh my God, you don't remember?
James was up on the table doin the Soulja Boy with some other guy.
It was hilarious."

I did the Soulja Boy.
Ugh, I vowed never to do that ignit shit again.

I know.
Them drinks makes us all do things we regret.
But that's not the worse.

Jules said,
"Yo, you don't remember?
Tyler was hittin on James hardbody.
Then I saw them walk off into the back."

I didn't.

I'm not sure.
But

Amanda said,
"You don't remember?
You and James were tryna convince me to have a threesome with you guys.
I almost agreed until Gina pulled me away."

Damn.
Wait, the two of us and her?
Like I said,
them drinks makes us all do things we regret.
Then

Ian said,
"Aw shit, you don't remember?
You gave everyone the Goat.
I was too proud to be mad."

You mean you Goated them?
Like the movie "Waiting" Goated them?

Balls and member through the legs and all.
I wish I remembered it myself.
The last thing I found out though was when

Mike said,
"You seriously don't remember?
You poured jungle juice all on Tyler
and told him James would take care of it."

Dude...

Sorry?

My ass is sore, dude.

Sorry?

You need to start running now.

Beer run?

Argh!!!!!

[Flees]

No comments:

Post a Comment