October 29, 2009

Affirmative Action


A very good friend and fellow writer of mines posted a status last week that disturbed me a bit.
"MOMENT OF IGNORANCE: white woman, just given birth to a healthy baby girl a few days ago, proclaimed on a christian radio show that she donated $1000 to planned parenthood to help pay for the abortions of "children of color" so that her child would not have to be cheated out of a job by affirmative action. She says she's getting rid of the competition. WOW......Lord, we need you"
Needless to say, I was ready to start a march on Washington after reading that.

Now,
affirmative action has been under debate for a minute now,
mostly by the whites that feel they've been cheated out by a lesser black adversery.
Boo hoo.
As if you all don't make up the majority of the U.S. and the job market,
the good jobs I mean.
You as a people have been groomed to be the best intelligentally.
As far as I know,
up until a couple hundred years ago,
we were groomed to be big and strong.
That's why we domimant sports now. :-P

Not downing my fellow brothers and sister,
no, not at all.
I'm just saying...
I actually do believe the white man's computing power to be better than ours.
Now, that may be part of my conditioning.
How this got in my head, I have no idea.
But it's these sorts of subconcious things that hold us back.

Affirmative action was created to give us a fair shot.
Cause head to head, the higher percentage of kids with 3.5s all through High School is definitely in the white community.
Us ignorant negros don't know nothing but rap lyrics and new dances. :-/
I'm exgerrating,
but my lack of spelling as seen above is no joke.

Black education systems,
as I've touched on before, are not all too good.
There are exceptions, but still.

We just tryna find a way to come up in life without having to rap or play ball.
Let us play catch us for a bit.
We deserve it.

And to that mother that supported the abortion of colored babies... if I ever see you in the streets, you better find a way to abort me from beating that ass. Viciously. Word.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to shock yourself with documentation about how racist abortion is and how your first paragraph is not far off- then watch teh new film: Maafa21. It clearly shows that abortion targets blacks with eugenic purposes It is a MUST SEE. get a clip here: www.maafa21.com

    ReplyDelete