October 29, 2009

Current Events

Hello my good dear listeners.
I know some of you are a lil tight,
me not posting to frequently lately.
But November promises to be busier for me than October,
and I always seem to blog more when I don't have time for it.
So expect a flood load of monologues come next week.

But for now,
I thought I'd hit you all with an update.
I think I'm bout to start current events.

As some of you may have noticed,
I hardly ever touch on things in the news lines
or any thing that might pop off on the internet.
But lately, I feel as if I have more of an opinion on things.
Before I just felt as if I wasn't aware enough.
Also, I didn't like to deal with reality.
But I think I'm coming to grips with it.
This isn't to say that you'll see less of my topical rants and works of fiction.
No, it just means that in between
you'll see how I feel on issues that pop up on the day to day.
Thus creating more frequent post.
Haha, I feel like I'm back in 7th grade
when I had to stand in front of the class
and report on some news clippin I found the day before.
...Damn, that means I'mma have to start doing research.
Now I remember why I didn't do the news. Haha.
But yeah, that's all I wanted to let you guys know.
This is only a teaser.
However, below are a few of the best posts
I've published on Facebook while fixing kinks on Blogger.
See you all next week,
and have a reckless yet safe Halloween.

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment