September 17, 2010

After Lunch Electric Feel

I come to you live
after eating lunch.
You would not believe
how much energy I have right now.
It's dumb retarded. [#jerseyslang]
I'm in the CMC
[aka the minority spot from old posts]
acting a damn fool right now.

There's just something about food,
the pure satisfaction,
the robust flavors,
the nice full feeling
[fat person moment].
Or maybe it's just cafeteria food.

In any case,
I honestly can not sit still right now.
There's loud rowdy music
blaring in my head
no matter what people say,
no matter what other music may be playing.
I am dancing my ass off,
annoying people,
trying to start small physical fight
just to expel energy.

I think I do this
so that I'm not too hyper in class.
Here I can just wyle out.
I equate it to recess.
...
I miss recess.
We should have recess in college.
...I guess that's what the time between classes is for.
But no.
Even in work we should have it.
I know some of you, my older readers,
may have tired bones,
but wouldn't it feel great to play flag football
or hopscotch or jump rope
or just let your imagination run wild
for a brief period after lunch
to help you get through the day?

Maybe it's just the over-active kid in me.
But either way,
rabble rabble woddle riddle.
...sorry.
I spit random lines out to in my hyper state.
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment