November 9, 2010

Master of Bations

This post may be the result of sexual frustration.
What can I say, I'm a honest blogger.

And now let us take a moment to get our giggles out.
HahaaHAHAHAahahhahAHAHAhahahaha.
Just kidding, you'll probably still laugh.

Obviously I can't speak for the female perspective,
but for guys... masturbation just kinda feels a void.

Believe it or not, the urge starts when we're young.
"Boy, you better stop playing with yourself under the table
before I chop it off and serve it as sausage tomorrow at breakfast."
It's kinda like a precursor of what's to come.
I guess parents just want to nip it in the bud
before it becomes chronic.

Eventually, we leave our pecker alone...
until one day, like the rest of our body, it grows.
That darn puberty, you little rascal you.
Throwing our tallywacker back in our face
(not literally of course... unless you're flexible like that).

Obviously if I'm talking about it, I'm a subscriber to the service.
I imagine that for all us man folk,
it's a form of relieving stress.
Sometimes your day is just terrible.
Sometimes someone you're after turns you down.

Other times, and maybe this is just me personally,
you're having trouble falling asleep.
Hey, it relieves tension and relaxes.
It's like a natural sleeping pill.
Oddly enough, if I don't feel like getting out of bed,
doing something similar will help me start my day.
I guess it releases endorphins, too.

I briefly considered becoming graphic,
but I think I already covered that
during the time my blog was only on Facebook.

There's also the obvious reason for
rubbing one out,
jerking the chicken,
spanking the monkey,
jogging the third leg,
slapping the bass (that's one right? if not, we should call it that).
That of course would be as a replacement for sex.
It's also the alternative, in a sense.
Gotta stay abstinent some how...

So, thoughts, comments, concerns?
Ladies, what do you have to say?
I was gonna talk about your methods,
but I only know what I see on TV.
I hear they smell like light sabers though.
Please, enlighten me.
Thank ya kindly.
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment