September 12, 2011

Burlesque



I can no longer say I've never been to a strip club.
Well... no, I could.
It was a burlesque joint so it was classier,
but bitches were still taking the clothes off.
Let's be serious.

How and why I went to a burlesque joint isn't important,
just know that Baltimore has so much to offer.

The establishment wasn't too sleazy,
just one dark room with a bar and a small stage on each side.
Most of the performers, we'll call them, used the stage with the pole.
You see why I think of it as a strip club.

The first chick was skinny and coked out looking.
She moved slow and worked the pole like a lazy hooker.
When she took off her top, pasties covered her nipples.
Really, they covered her breasts.
She was a member of the itty bitty titty committee.

Most of them bitches held memberships.
No breasts, no cheeks, no face.
It's enough to even make a gay man sad.
I am so team thick girls it's not even funny.

So after a parade of skinny bitches on the pole,
a skinny bitch wrapped herself up in fabric hanging from the ceiling.
She took us to the circus real quick. It was much appreciated.

Then a skinny bitch decided to shake her bare tits around.
It was dark, but her areolas wouldn't look appetizing to an infant.
I was not amused.

For the last performance,
the second stage was utilized.
The lights were dimmed low.
Next thing I knew
two bad bitches walked out and starting doing their thing.
They actually had cheeks.
They didn't give themselves a round of applause 
but they were so much more entertaining than the other girls.

But all in all,
I had a good time.
Next time, I gotta find people to hit up a male equivalent though.
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment