September 26, 2011

Picky Over Forever



It's real easy to become desperate when you're single.
You see couples walking around and get jealous.
You think, "Why can't I have that? I'm good enough,
I'm smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like me."
[shout out to whoever gets that reference]

But I must advise all the single people out there:
don't get in a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship.
There are few things worse
than being attached to a person whom you don't care for.

Take it from me.
I have been known to pursue people who don't want me.
It's sort if a bad habit of mines.
But ever so often, I'll get someone who's interested in me.
Oddly enough, 4 times outta 5, I don't want them.
However, it's not like I pull all of stuff in myself
so I give them a shot.

That shot is almost always a straight miss.
So I'll just leave it
and alone I am again.
But being forever alone isn't that bad when you know the alternative.
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment