March 9, 2010

Just Browsing

Hmmm....

The teacher's talking about his life again.
No need to take notes on that,
but I will take note of the girl next to me.

Nice long blonde hair,
pretty tan skin.
She's dressed classroom slutty:
a white skirt that stops at the knee,
a light blue tank top,
no bra.
Speaking of bra...
boobs are proportionate.
Naw, she looks like too much effort.
I'd probably have to wine and dine her.
Probably has a man already, anyway.

There's the girl in front of me.
Cute little brunette number.
I doubt she's into black guys though.
She looks too suburban.

That one girl in the front row is kind of nice.
Hmm... kinda tall though.
She'd beat me in height with heels on.
Not a good look.

What about...
naw, too geeky.
Probably conservative too.
I'd probably offend her halfway into a conversation.

The girl in the corner?
Ahn, cute face,
but she's built like a dude.
Do I like that?
...

Oh look, someone just came back from the bathroom.
A red head.
I wonder if I got her pregnant
would our kid be a red-headed black kid.
Hmm... ginger nigger.
Hey, those have the same letters in them.
Weird.

Hey, that girl has a Ravens folder.
Cool.
You know, I hear more chicks are watching sports now.
They musta caught on that we're gonna watch Desperate Housewives with them.
Maybe I'll talk to her after class.

Wait....
That's right.
I'm meeting up with Nicole tonight.
Man, I gotta stop forgetting I have a girlfriend.


Word.

1 comment:

  1. We all window shop all the time. In class, Facebook, at the store... all the time man.

    ReplyDelete