March 16, 2010

Stuck on the Brain

Have you ever not been able to do tasks
because you just can't stop thinking about something?

It could be over someone you like,
a dispute,
hiding a secret,
hunger [haha],
it could be anything.
Whatever it is,
it's got you on halt for the most part.

You can say your going to do something,
have every intention of doing it,
even prepare to do it,
but you can't start it.
If somehow do manage to begin,
you won't finish,
at least not then.
Your mind will always wander to what's prevalent.
[hooray on spell prevalent right on my first try.]

Unfortunately,
the only way to move past it is to confront it.
Tell the person you like them.
Patch things up after the argument.
Reveal the secret.... if appropriate.
Feed yourself.
Do whatever you need to do so you can get on with your life.

Let's see if I'll take my own advice this time.
I doubt it, but I'm still growing and learning.
We'll see.
Word.

1 comment: