May 7, 2010

The Return

Oh! It feels so good to be back.

Yes, I'm happy to announce I am finally done with finals.
I can take myself off probation and blog once again.
And let me tell you... I missed talking to myself.
Haha. Naw, I know some of ya'll actually read this.
And to those that missed me for this 2 week stint,
I appreciate you.

Anyway... this is gonna be one of those rare ramble/recap post.
So like I said... yeah... finals.
For the most part, I had papers and projects.
Can you say procrastination, ho?
I would waste all day with friends,
then waste 12-4am browsing the web,
then nap for a bit,
and rush to get an assignment done in the morning.
I was a straight mess.
But somehow, I got through it.

Love life?
Non-existent as always.
You know me: ain't nothin out there for me.
Least nothin that I can tell ya'll about without bein cryptic.
You might see future post about it.
Not sure yet. haah

But summer is coming up...
and my bum ass'll be on campus.
Again.
Working for the same job as last year.
So... for the next 6-8 weeks, my soul belongs to my boss.
The cost of stayin on campus for free, I suppose.
But I found time to blog last summer,
so ya'll can expect the same quality/quantity of post.

But yeah... I kinda just wanted to touch base with you guys.
Like I said, I missed it. Really, I did.
I may blog over the weekend.
Not sure yet.
Oh, and I've thinking of some topics too.
So... get excited for that, I guess.
Anyway, enough rambling.
Enjoy your freedom from school.
And if you're still in school or stuck at work...
sucks to be you! haha
Nah, just make the best of it.
Positivity is key.
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment