July 22, 2010

Sexual Innuendos


A Youtube video I watched earlier this week
said gay men couldn't resist sexual innuendos.
I don't know if that's necessarily true of all gays...
...but it is for me.

For instance,
a female friend of mines said
she hadn't gotten any in a minute.
Then she started talking about food
and said she was lacking protein.
That's when I laughed.
She looked at me strange,
so I had to explain.
"Protein. haha. Meat. haha. Penis. haha"
To which she busted out laughing herself.

Cans, milk, melons.

I really can't help myself.
As a man, I think about sex enough as it is.
You say taco, I'll snicker.
You say member in the right context, I'll laugh.
You talk about George Bush and say something about Old Dick,
I'll probably say something to the effect of "ill."

Discharge.

It only gets worst when I'm around
another person who sees as many sexual innuendos as I do.
The other person will purposely say things so I'll point it out
and vice versa, and we'll just smile and laugh.

Salty, mixed nuts.

I just love em.
If I couldn't make sex jokes
or point out lil shit here and there,
I'd be less of a happy camper.
Let me know if you know any good sexual innuendos.
Word.

1 comment: