July 6, 2010

Strollin'


For as long as I can remember,
people have told me I walk funny.
Well, not necessarily funny.
Just different.
They didn't even classify it as gay or thug or anything.
They described it as unique to me.

People can tell its me coming a mile away.
If it's not because of something funny on my shirt,
it's because of my walk.

It's been described as like a bounce.
They called it my swagga, but that word is dead now.
We'll just call it my stylo.
Someone once said it's like I always have a walk in my head.
...she was right, I do: headphones or not.
It just how I do.

Some of you may recall from an earlier post
that I avoid stepping on cracks as well.
I won't bother retelling my reasons for it.

But yeah... I think walking definitely says a lot about a person.
How straight their back is displays self confidence.
If their head is down, they aren't very social or comfortable.
Their pace shows urgency or lack thereof.
The length of their stride represent ...something, I'm sure. haha

So, what are your opinions on walking?
How do you walk?
Do you think it means anything?
Let me know.
Word.


Oh, and a quick update.
I've noticed I stop puttin up poems and short stories.
That wasn't on purpose;
it just kinda happened. haha
So... you can expect a couple to come your way this week.
Get hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment