July 1, 2010

SML

So...
I assume since you're reading this
that you're familiar with IM/text acronyms.
You know...
LOL
WTF
LMAO
ROTF
FML
and many more, I'm sure.

But just now,
as I browsed Twitter and talked to friends on AIM
[as I usually do]
I thought up a new acronym to add to the list:
SML - story of my life.
How this hasn't come up yet, I haven't the slightest.

Truthfully, it may not be used as often as the ones previously listed,
but it can still be clutch in online conversations.
"I always fall for the wrong person. sml"
"I just failed that Spanish quiz. sml"
"I'm def gonna regret eating this cheeseburger at 3 in the morning. sml"
"Her lace front stay offending me. sml"

Be it for serious stress or for humor,
SML can really come in handy.
So... in an attempt to see how cool I am
[which is not much at all... sike, I'm popular as shit. no ego],
I want you guys to start using it too.
Let me know if it takes off.
I'd feel accomplished if it actually does. haha
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment