January 18, 2011

You Be Wylin on Twitter

Today was the first day of classes for the Spring Semester.
Yes, it's my last semester of college ever,
but we'll talk about that later.

So, I see a few of my friends
and we have the usual "how was your break?" exchange.
Then one of them says something to the effect of "Enjoyed your tweets this weekend."
I had to stop and think for a minute.
None of them used Twitter.
Then I remember we have mutual friends that do.
I kinda just forgot about them because they don't pop up on my timeline often.

But yes... my tweets this weekend were quite... entertaining.
And oddly enough, since they're on the internet forever anyway,
I'd like to share them with you all in case you missed it.
Also this is just a way to keep track of them forever. haha.
Fair warning, some of them are quite crude and vulgar.
But hey, doesn't that make for the best comedy?
So, without further adieu...

"Ever heard a voice so beautiful that you know she doesn't give oral?
 via web"
I said this in response to hearing an outstanding local singer.
I mean, I would think she would refrain from that to keep her voice in tact.

"Do I have a playlist called "Snap for the Kids"? Why, yes. Yes I do.

"[channel surfs to Miss America Pageant] [barfs] [moves on] via web"
I just wasn't feeling it this year. haha.

"Je refuse de jouer en vous rennes jeux.
I went on a short french kick for some reason... but with Google Translate. Don't worry, I got called out. haha

"I want to do inappropriate things to you. #pickuplines
I mean, I would use it.

"So much vitamin c, even my poop is fruity.#vulgarlines ->Word
This is also a line that a gay rapper might use.

"Oooo wee! Gurl, you smell like cocoa butter. #blackpickuplines
I mean... I wouldn't be surprised if a guy actually used that.

"Being gay is weird, frustrating and funny all at the same time. ->Word
#honesttweet haha

"This is one of those I wanna order a prostitute nights. #lonelytweet->Word
This is the beginning of the worst of them.

"Retweet if You're watchin the Globes and playin the I'd Fuck Them game when the camera switches to the audience. ->Word
Hey, there were a lot of good looking people at the Golden Globes this year.

"Do you think a guy would get made if I told him he had a gay smile? ->Word
That was a serious question, too.

"What would you do if someone randomly came up and said "I want to blow you so hard right now"? ->Word
Yet another serious question.

"Fuck my period. It makes me so horny and I can't help it. Sorry to fill up your timeline with it. ->Word
To see how I can have my "period," click here.

"You know I'm on my period when i think about smashing a white girl. Smh ->Word
To understand why that's funny, click here.


"No one cause no one is actually fucking. RT @"afriendofmines" But who's winning? ---> RT @CGWacko Still playing the I'd Fuck Them with the Globes.

I mean, it's true.

This next tweet was so vulgar I didn't post it until someone asked me to.
"Boy, why don't you repeatedly shove your penis in and out of my mouth. Vanilla ice cream is my favorite. ->Word
You can understand why. haha. I'm never gonna get a GOOD job now. haha. Time to be a stand up comic?

"Damn I wish you were openly gay. #honesttweet ->Word
This is the story of my life.

Yup... and those are the tweets that made everyone's weekend.
So if you'd like hilarity like that on a fairly regular basis,
you know how to find me.
I mean, there's a link to my Twitter on this page your own now.
But, I think I'll tone it down a little.
...we'll see.
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment