January 12, 2010

Run My Fingers Through It

I have an obsession with long hair on a woman.
Why, the other day,
I saw a friend who had been away for a semester abroad.
So I snuck up behind her and ran my fingers through her hair.
She freaked, of course, but then she realized it was just me.
I don't get too many opportunities to play with a girl's hair.

I mean, for the most part,
women don't like nobody in their hair
unless it's their hairdresser,
especially black women.
Their hair can be harder to take care of sometimes.
The other reason is that
maybe they don't want nobody to feel the tracks
from their weave or wig in their hair.

Now, me myself,
I usually can't tell if a girl has a weave or wig on
unless I already know what their natural hair looks like.
For the longest, I couldn't understand
why ladies would even do that to themselves.
It has to get hot under that hair-hat.
But then I realized that I was not alone in my fascination.
Most men like long hair,
be it just the visual,
or being able to stroke and grab the hair during times of intimacy.

Looking from the female perspective though,
I don't think long hair on a guy is attractive.
Well.... different lengths work for different men.
Usually blonde haired guys can rock the long hair surfer look.
Otherwise, buzzed or short hair is what attracts the ladies.
Long hair on a guy often makes them look feminine,
and women don't want to go to be with a feminine man...
well... most women don't.

I don't know.
Just my thoughts.
As always,
feel free to weigh in on the matter.
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment