June 17, 2010

Bubble Bath


That right, I said it.

For the first time in at least 3 years,
I took my first bubble bath.
And it was wonderful.

I went to CVS right after work to buy the bubble bath.
I'd been fiending for bubbles in my bath for a while now,
but after my day today, I really needed it.

The guy who rung me up looked at me funny,
I almost said I was buying it for my girlfriend...
but I didn't care.
I'm a grown ass man.
If I wanna buy bubble bath, than shit... I'm gonna.

Once I got back home and showered,
I begun running the water for my bath.
Than I added the bubble powder.
At first it didn't take, and I got tight.
So I add more... and then it took.
It was almost a bubble overflow.
I was overwhelmed.

I'll pause the scene know
to tell you I enjoyed a strong mixed drink during my bath
...because I'm 21 now. haha

But no. In all honesty,
I really enjoyed that bath.
I had music blasting.
I had a drink on tap.
I had my mind on relax.
It was wonderful.

A quick aside.
There's nothing like a bath
to make you notice your body.
Nothing but water and buoyancy.
You either love it or hate it.
Hopefully you love it.

But yeah... haha
I highly recommend it,
especially if you had a hard day at work.
Nothing like coming home
and taking a nice long bath
to rethink your day
and calm yourself.
Trust me.
I intended to only take a 30 minute bath.
It turned into 90 minutes.
I'm surprised I'm not pruney. haha
Word.

1 comment: