June 2, 2010

Top 10 Reasons, Ep 8

Like I said yesterday,
I'm deciding to bring back the series.
1) Because they're fun to make up.
2) Because they don't take much effort after a long day of work.
So, without further adieu,
here are the top 10 reasons why people randomly fall asleep.

10) In class.
Wake me when you're talking about something on the test.

9) After eating.
That itis is no joke. I'm tellin you, we should just siesta after lunch like we're in kindergarten.

8) Just woke up.
I can catch like 15 more minutes... oh shit, I overslept!

7) So hung over...
Gotta find someway to escape the headache, right?

6) Too under the influence.
Excuse me as I pass out with this cup in my hand.

5) Avoiding someone.
You can't bother me, I'm asleep.

4) Too many ibuprofen!
Some of those headache medication can really take their toll.

3) Pulled an allnighter the night before.
Long as you don't pass out during the test, you should be fine.

2) Bored / Waiting for something to happen.
Might as well catch some winks. Someone will wake up when they need you.

1) In the car.
Be it the A/C, the heat, or simply the motion, cars knock people out. Just ask the angry drivers who want someone to talk to on a road trip.

Until the next post, listeners.
Keep your head up
and your mouth from snoring.
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment