August 18, 2009

TMI


What exactly qualifies as too much information?

Does a 3 hour lecture count?

I mean, that just seems like a waste of time to me.

How bout knowing the exactly time down to the second that each Jon & Kate child was born?

Seems extraneous [big word for the day] to me.

I'm just saying,

too much information should include a wide spectrum of things.

Not just the disgusting and sexual.

Why are things like that too much information anyway?

Don't you want to know more about the people you interact with?

Do you not want them to be honest,

to be completely at ease around you,

to trust you so.

That's all I see it as.

You see,

I'm a very trusting and honest person.

I love to tell about myself and to listen as others talk about themselves.

I am a writer after all.

I enjoy being inspired.

If you really think about it,

we secretly want too much information,

in the usual definition of it.

My case and point:

the "never have I ever" part of the drinking game Kings.

The questions can get so revealing.

I must say, I'm a fan. Haha

I'd gladly play that game straight up. Haha.

I guess what I'm really saying is

don't shun your friends for revealing too much.

At the very most, just give them a look,

laugh it off,

and place it in your back pocket for when you need to keep them in check.

Word. ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment