December 3, 2009

Dumb Products

As seen on TV,
you know em,
you wonder why the fuck they exist,
and you laugh about them uncontrollably.

The Snuggie
The blanket with sleeves!
Also known as the backwards robe.
The commercial is hilarious.
Especially when there's just a mob of people
at a football game in them.
If they weren't different colors,
I woulda thought they was the Klan.
Matter a fact... maybe they the gay chapter.
It could happen. Haha.
The straw that broke the camel's back
was when I heard they had it for dogs too.
Really though?
White people will buy anything, I swear.
Do you know the band Weezer is actually
in an edition of the commercial?
Legit. And you get a free copy of their new CD when you buy a snuggie.
Some bands just love to whore themselves.
But if you do buy it, I suggest the leopard print one. Haha

The Shake Weight
Oh My Gawd.
I died laughing when I first saw it.
Basically it's this dumbbell that you shake back and forth with both arms.
This product is for the ladies.
But.. the commercial....
It makes them look like they giving a handjob!
Did the marketers not realize this?
Or maybe they just thought the joke would make people buy it.
Yeah, that's a real workout for the forearms.
I'm sure those women make their men extremely happy.
Recently, no lie,
there's a commercial advertising it to men.
Even to me, I had to exclaim "Gaaaayyy!!!"
You have to see it.

Those are the two stand out products that come to mind right now.
But if I think of anymore, I'll add them.
Feel free to suggest some too.
I always enjoy a good laugh.
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment