December 7, 2009

Top 10 Reasons, EP4

I've been thinking of a few things for this week's edition,
but they either felt forced or it just wasn't the right time for them.
But I think I've finally landed on one.
This week's edition: To Stay in Bed
Because waking up is overrated.

10) Slept the wrong way.
[I'll just lay here until my leg decided to wake up too.]

9) You don't do mornings.
[You might as well be a vampire, cause the sun is not your friend.]

8) Sleep medication too effective.
[Maybe taking four Ambien was too much.]

7) Damn homework.
[You stayed up allnight, you deserve a few extra winks.]

6) You're roommate hasn't left yet.
[No need to get up yet if they're still in the shower, right?]

5) You like your alarm clock.
[Especially since it's your phone's ringtones. Lauryn Hill's To Zion? I'll sleep to that!]

4) You're sick.
[Unless I have to expel something, my body ain't budgin.]

3) You don't wanna go to school/work.
[130 days outta 135 is good enough, right? Cool. zzZZzz.]

2) That certain someone from last night is still in your bed.
[Why can't they catch a hint? Is literally kickin them slowly out of bed not effective enough?]

1) Intense dreaming in progress.
[Dreams should never be interrupted. Never!]

Have a Top 10 Reasons you want me to run down?
Obv, just let me know.
I'll prob be open to it.
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment