December 21, 2009

Top 10 Reasons, EP5

With Christmas a surprising 4! days! away!
I've decided to make this weeks posts slighly Christmas themed.
So today's, we have top 10 reasons to fake liking a gift.
In truth, the top 10 will be kinds of gift.
In any case, enjoy.

10) A Gift Card
[You woulda been better off giving me cold cash. What I need a $50 gift card to American Eagle for? I'm a strictly Abercrombie moose kid!]

9) Something Expensive
[Coulda swore we set a $20 limit... Um.. thanks for the winter fur coat though. Enjoy your toaster.]

8) Gift in Your Name
[Hey. I wanted a gift I could hold. Not a damn star or a donation to a child in Africa. If I wanted to do that, I would have done that myself.]

7) Music/DVD
[Unless you talk the person on the regular, chances are they got you music or a movie you don't like... or already have. Regift?]

6) A Book
[Chances are you're a typical American who doesn't read unless they have to. But your black radical uncle (me in the future) wants you to feel empowered and wants you to recieve the best gift of all... an education. "Nigga, I wanted an Xbox, not X the book."]

5) Homemade gifts from a kid
[While it's cute and all, unless you're their parent, chances are you'll just put it in a pile somewhere. Have fun diggin it out when the kid visits you asks where your gift is.]

4) Soaps/Fragencies
[Guys, while you know your lady likes to smell good, chances are you'll get them the wrong kind or you'll offend them. "You tryna say I smell bad?!" Guess who's on the couch?]

3) Clothes
[Either they don't fit or it's not your style. Why can't people allow people to dress themselves?]

2) Homemade gifts from a grown up
[Dawg... you got a job. We said we were gonna exchange gifts. So why I get you DVDs of your fav show and you give me a paper crane you learned how to make from the how-to origami book I gave you last year?!]

1) IOUs or no gift at all
[You know what? I ain't even gonna be tight. I'm just gonna smile in yo face. And pull the same to you next year. "What comes around goes back around. I thought I told ya. Yeah." Thanks JT. Haha]

Haahaha. I crack myself up.
Hope you haven't bought this for anyone.
If you have... you still have 3 days left to chance that.
Haha
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment