November 10, 2009

Video Chatting

I just realized something.
We living in the future.
In the Jetsons cartoon,
they had homes and offices with big ass screens that were video phones.
Well... here we are, 2009.
And we all here chattin it up on our laptops.
Granted, people have owned video cameras for their computers for some time now,
but I just got my laptop with video,
so it's official now. No ego. Haha.

But yeah....
even though I've only video chatted with my two best friends from high school,
I really do like it.
I'm hardly back in Jersey,just as they are hardly back in Jersey.
And when we are in Jersey,
we usually not there at the same time.
So, in between all those holiday visits,
it's a nice way to see their faces and hear their voices again.
Sure, we have regular phones,
but as Hov, Drake, and many others are beginning to say:
We Off That!

Video chatting is just retarted.
haha. It definitely takes joking up to a new level.
Cause you can be right there,
a person will look away,
you can be gone.
They wonder where you went
only for you to pop back up 3 minutes after
they been talking to themselves.
Haha.

But I think my favorite video chatting experience was when I started chattin around my college friends.
As some of you remember from an earlier note,
the minorities here at Loyola's campus have a lounge where we all chill at.
So, one day my friend from high school hits me up on Skype.
It was just text, but then he video called me,
so I figured, "Why not?"

....
I should have known better.
This nigga started to clown the people around me as soon as my end of the video popped up.
I couldn't help but start dying.
Talking about flat booties
and bad hair and koofis
and various other things.
I think he started talkin spanish to one girl
and they were not on the same page.
I ain't know who to feel ashamed/embarrassed for,
so I felt sorry for myself.
I should have no better.
My friends from different circles never tend to mix in well.
But that's a story for another note.
Haha.

Nevertheless, I am a fan of video chatting.
But the day when all calling is like that...
and you can't call in sick because they can see your ass faking...
That's when I'll start to hate video chatting.
Haha. But chill then... I'm good.

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment