November 23, 2009

Top 10 Reasons, EP2

Kehehe. In today's edition of Top 10 Reasons,
I'll be counting down Why You Don't Wanna Remember the Weekend.
It's only appropiate, since today is monday. Haha.

10) You payed way too much for that cab ride.
[Maybe if you spoke the cabbie's native tongue you coulda got him to lower flat rate or to not run his Speedy Gonzales meter.]

9) While playing Never Have I Ever, you're dark past got the best of you.
[I was gonna put something really explicit here, but I like to think I have some class. Haha]

8) You stayed home last night only to hear tales of epicness the following morning.
[Damn you, Biology test! I could have seen a midget pimp riding one of his employees down the street like he was a jockey.]

7) You ran into your ex and ended up making out with them at the end of the night.
[Now they won't stop callin and textin you. Look, it was only a booty call!]

6) You got thrown out of the bar before closing.
[If only you hadn't knocked over every single bottle when you found yourself behind the bar, making free drinks for everyone.]

5) You sucked at pong and ran a naked lap.
[Now everyone knows about that mole on your butt. Ick.]

4) You say someone you've been crushing on and ended up throwing up all over them as soon as the first word came outta your mouth.
[Well... at least your liquid courage got them to realize you're a person on God's green Earth. Now you're just that gross kid who puked on them.]

3) You kissed a girl/guy, and you liked it.
[I mean, it may not be what you're used to. But you're bout to become real accustomed with it.]

2) You got written up for that house party.
[When the cops came a knocking, I hope you weren't the one that jumped out the window.]

1) "Wait? ...There was a last night?" You blacked out bastard.
[The ultimate way to make sure you forget last night. Now, to avoid your chatty friends.]

Runners up:
After buying her all those drinks, she still went home with her friends.
Your liquid courage never kicked.


Now for a completely change in pace,
about my solo this past weekend. Haha.
It went well.
Nervousness didn't hit until I was right up in front of everyone.
Some how I got through it.
I didn't sing the whole thing,
the director sung the second half.
But I like to think I provide background vocals for him. Haha.
But no, the spirit really started moving during that song though.
It def lasted longer than we rehearsed it,
but that's how God works sometimes.

Anyway,
that's been my weekend.
Hope you enjoyed yours as well.
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment