November 30, 2009

Top 10 Reasons, EP3

Yeah, I think it gonna be come a weekly thing,
prob every Monday.
This week: Why We Procrastinate
With Finals upon us soon, it only makes sense.

10) It's only a quiz.
[It's not like it actually counts towards my grade... that much.]

9) You can't concentrate under these conditions.
[I would go to the library but it's too quiet. And my room's too loud. Oh well, nowhere to go.]

8) Youze hungry.
[No one can focus when the stomach requests attention.]

7) Tomorrow's better.
["Why put off until tomorrow what you can do today?" Because I can, bizzach.]

6) TV time.
[Wait...It's Monday? Shiiiit, Love of Ray J come on tonight.]

5) Your room is dirty.
[Cleanliness is next to Godliness. So is Cosbyness. So clean your room, or there will be no chocolate pudding for you! Gwa-hahaha.]

4) You already got the outline.
[I got the gist of it. The rest will fall into place.... all by itself... without me even typing it.]

3) It's party time.
[Come on, b. It's Saturday. You seriously expected me to stay in? Ha!]

2) The mate beckons.
[GF/BF or booty call. Sometimes sex or even a long makeout session just trumps gettin ya learn on.]

1) You forgot.
[Wait.... what you mean the Spanish compostion if do next class? Class is in 45 minutes! Grrr.]

And as always,
you end up on Facebook.

Also, a quick shout out to me manz, Sean Rogers.
He one of the main reasons I procrastinate
cause he be having me online, dying.
But in related news, he just started his own blog as well.
http://perceptivedeception.blogspot.com/
Check him out. He only got one post so far...
but he does poetry and opinions.
Until later, my friends [and associates].

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment