March 1, 2012

Forgotten Anniversary

My blog isn't speaking to me right now.
He's still kinda cheesed off at me.
Granted, I've been neglecting him on and off for a year now,
but I really fudged it up this time.
I forgot our anniversary.

February 17th.
That's our day.
The day we found each other.
We've helped each other discover new things about ourselves,
not to mention our teamwork managed to keep us relevant.
I don't even know why he's so mad.
He's viewer stat have been pretty damn high and steady the past 2 months
and I only blogged 3 times in January, none at all in February.

Why such the lack of posts?
Well I've told you before, there's been a lack of motivation.
In addition, I featured in a play recently.
Oh yeah, I was in a production and didn't even tell you guys about it.
Lysistrata was it's name,
and feminism and dick jokes were it's game.
There was more to it than that,
but it was a wonderful production
merging the veterans and new kids of theatre.
It was a nice last show.
Opening night was actually Feb 17th.
Perhaps that's why I forgot a day so important to me.

No, the real reason I experienced a lapse of memory
is because I wasn't paying the blog enough attention itself.
In fact, I almost didn't come back to it at all.
So I've decided to start a last stand initiative.
I'm going to blog every day in March.
It's on my list of 101 tasks in 1001 days,
which is something else I've been neglecting, sadly.

As usual, you can expect rants about different issues
from the black, gay, and awkward spectrums.
You'll probably get a few short stories, essays, and poems
on the days I don't have the energy or time to blog properly.

This is a bit of a boring post.
But trust, this roller-coaster is only clicking its way to the top
before it speeds down the tracks at full throttle.
So... yeah. See you guys tomorrow.
Word.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I love reading your blog! I'm looking forward to reading what comes about every day in March. You're such a talented writer who has found his own voice.

    ReplyDelete