February 18, 2010

Filler

Because I promised to blog everyday this month,
but my mind is feeling drained from everything I have to do,
I will just rant a little bit. I think I'll use last week as a jumping point.

So,
last week, Loyola had a week off because of snow.
Needless to say, things got reckless.
Half of the campus got outta Dodge before the second wave of snow
shut Baltimore down... no like really.
Baltimore closed them streets down all day,
Tuesday and/or Wednesday, I think.
Anyway... last week was an adventure for me.
I ended up meeting a group of sophomores
through a kid I meet in a group last semester.
Contrary to what I originally thought,
they're good kids. Even took care of me when I got a lil sick at their place.

Anyway... last week was a lot of cause and effect.
[Hmm... Cause & Effect. Look for that blog in the future, possibly.]
The main night of cause and effect came from Thursday night.
It started when I went to go hang with a friend
who then persuaded me to join him in drinking a few things.
Then I went to a different room and watched TV.
Then I went upstairs to say hi to friends,
then back to the room I watched TV in.
Then... I started back on my way home.
But I saw the guy who introduced me to that group of sophomores
and decided to hang out with him.
I'll have to stop there, because... well I can't tell ya'll everything.

That's what I'm finding.
I have to restrain myself more.
Cause if I don't, I'll just tell you guys everything,
And I mean, if it only concerned me, I would.
But when it involves others, I gotta keep it on the hush.
Can't have anyone putting the pieces together, you know.

But yeah...
I know this was a lame follow up to my anniversary post.
But if you kept reading this far... wow.
Thanks. You must really like what I do.
And I appreciate you for that.
Be well.
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment