February 28, 2010

We Did It, We Did It

Yes...
I just quoted Dora the Explorer.
Big whoop.
Wanna fight about it?
Haha.

Guess what, listeners.
I blogged all through February.
28 blogs in a row,
what you know bout that?

I'm not gonna lie,
it was hard to put something up somedays,
as some of you might have gathered.
But I pushed through my busy schedule
or lack of creativity to give you that dopeness [no ego].

If anything,
it showed me that I can actually
get things done when I have a passion for them.
I mean, in all honesty,
sometimes I put the Monologues before my homework.
That's crazy, but it's true.
I mean,
people tend to do what they love to do
before they do things that they have to do.
Like right now.
I'm starving like a bum,
but instead of cooking,
I'm writing.
Now, I could be doing both...
but my multitasking abilities aren't that on point. Haha

Anyway,
what's your passion?
Do you even know what it is?
Find it, and do it.
Take it from me.
It will makr you happy beyond belief.
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment