February 20, 2010

Small World After All

It's always funny to me
when I'm on Facebook
and I see when people become friends.
I'll just sit back and wonder
"How do ya'll know each other?"
Like, it throws me sometimes.

I know I live on a small campus,
but it'll be people you'd think would never meet up.
It kind of makes me wonder how they met.
Through a friend?
At a party?
In the same club?

I'm pretty sure if you take any 2 people
within a 10 mile radius,
it wouldn't take more than 10 people to connect them.
Them degrees of separation are something else.

Shit... in the gay community...
Haha. Now, I wouldn't know,
but that degree of separation can boil down to 1 or 2 people
even in a big city like Baltimore.

I guess overall what I'm saying is watch out.
Don't be popping off slick at the mouth.
You don't know who your friends know.
...unless you check mutual friends on Facebook.
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment