February 21, 2010

Show Me Your Teeth

Beautiful teeth: what are they?
Clean,
brushed,
flossed,
straight,
strong.
All positive things,
so one can understand why they'd be desirable qualities.
But why do you shun those without them.

Come now.
We've all seen someone with
crooked.
gapped,
missing,
rotten,
or yellow teeth.
You could be having a great date,
but soon as you peep 'em...
"Yo, waiter. Check please!" Haha

I think how we treat our teeth stems from childhood.
If our parents kept on our case to brush our teeth everyday,
we did, and as a result we have white teeth now.
If our parents took us to the dentist regularly,
we had few cavities and had braces to correct misaligned teeth.

Teeth can really play a big part in a person's confidence.
If a person doesn't have good teeth,
they won't smile often,
especially in pictures.
They might not talk a lot either,
depending on who the person is.

Now... me... myself?
Yeah... I don't have good teeth.
The first time I went to the dentist was 2 years ago.
They found 9 cavities, I think.
In addition, my teeth...
while they aren't throwing up gang signs,
them joints do crowd each other.
I'm also trying to improve my brushing habits.
They've been a bit sparatic as of late.

But yeah...
um... take good care of your teeth.
You wouldn't want them to fall out.
Then again....
for all the freaks out there
that would mean painless.... never mind.
I'll just end now. Haha.
Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment